Friday, August 30, 2013

Getting to Level 90, The Easy Way

I enjoy playing World of Warcraft as much as anyone, but these days my time is limited. I started to get really frustrated because I wasn't able to get as much done as I wanted to in my play sessions, and I started to fall way behind my friends who had more time to play than me. I spent way too much of that sparse free time looking for tips and tricks online to improve my leveling speed but most were dead ends. And even those that were useful didn't save much time, with the switching back and forth from game to website.

That is until I stumbled across something called Zygor Guides, a completely in-game World of Warcraft strategy guide. With Zygor's Leveling and Loremaster Guide, I was able to level my character from 1-90 in just 5 days /played time (that's actual "in game" time.)

Sound impossible? It's not, and here's how:


Zygor's Leveling Guide isn't like the printed book guides you will see in some game stores. It is completely digital, which means it is always kept up to date, and it runs INSIDE your game telling you exactly which quests to pick up and where and how to do them. It's all automated and detects your current level and your actions, updating itself as you complete each step. As soon as you're ready to move on a pop-up will appear and let you know.

Zygor's Leveling Guide for the Mists of Pandaria, Patch 5.4 and beyond
Navigation couldn't be easier with Zygor's on screen 3D Waypoint Arrow that literally points you where to go. The arrow has a built in Travel System that works like a Google Maps for Azeroth, pointing the way directly to your next location. It's not perfect, and you might have to go around some obstacles or somesuch, but it's way better than anything in the game itself.

There's also lots of different ways Zygor helps you with the more tedius aspects of the game, allowing you to just focus on the fun parts. Take talents for example. Zygor's Guide includes a Talent Advisor that helps you figure out the best way to spend your talent points. There's also something called the Gear System that pops up anytime you receieve better gear, alerting you of the upgrade and autoequipping it for you if you'd like. If you don'tlike, then it can easily be turned off. In fact, most of the features of the guide can be toggles and adjusted.

All of these features work together to power level you in lighting speed. In fact, sometimes I would level so fast that the guide would dynamically change and allow me to move to a better zone so I would get more XP. Of course, if you're a completionist the idea of skipping zones might not sound like a good idea, but never fear, Zygor Guides includes all the quests needed to get the full Loremaster achievement.

If all of this sounds too good to be true you can try out Zygor Guides for yourself today for free on their official website.

No comments: